National Canine Association

I hope Maple never releases a brand new server again

Front Page Forums Local Canine Associations I hope Maple never releases a brand new server again

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rshop2018 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rshop2018
    Participant

New and New Server maplestory mobile mesos ? Hi so im wondering when I should return back to this match. I havent played in years.but I dont just want to start on a host with wealthy maxed level gamers. Im looking to degree and compete with gamers which do not have multiple years of gametime. Headstart out of me. I am aware of other sidescroller mmos that release new servers every few months or so which is what I enjoy as it keeps fresh players on a somewhat fair degree. Does this ever happen with this match, is it uncommon as it does?

I know it’s your personal preference but, maple isn’t the type of sport to be competing with other (random) players around. Even if a brand new server were created, there are individuals who can get to lv200 in like a day. Their expertise in different servers could also already put them at this advantage over actually new players that it wouldn’t be a contest. It divides the players too much and using a game like walnut, where you can not really see how many men and women exist on that world, it just makes it that much harder for players to choose where to go. GMS needed to unite many servers because of the and they do not even have as many as KMS.

I hope Maple never releases a new server. There is, however, a different kind of server in KMS which may arrive at GMS relatively soon. Iirc it will start exactly like a typical new server meaning everyone generating MS2 Mesos new chars. If you would like to stay around, learn the game, and wait for “reboot universe” to come out then you’ll be able to gain the knowledge of the game required to somewhat compete when it comes out there. Other than that, your best choice is to find friends that have also just started and race with them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.