National Canine Association

I see too frequently these days

Front Page Forums NCA shows I see too frequently these days

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rshop2018 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rshop2018
    Participant

I’ve got eight Tough Magnus runs per week. But, Tyrant boots just don’t sell anymore since literally any random person can leech their buy Maplestory 2 Mesos way to a pair of boots.I are treated exactly the exact same way (or worse, if the participant has higher variety ), as gamers that paid their way into top, even though it takes literally no maplestory2 skill at all to get to the top if you are paying from pocket. No. Skill. At. All.

So instead of relaxing and bossing daily for income, I have to rely on the same exact methods that I used seven weeks ago, before I reached six-digit range, once I reached maximum mesos for the first time.I literally haven’t seen one person who has reached 2mil range in a shorter time period without having to spend money, or is more proficient than me at creating revenue, yet I’m regarded as another 2m range player in my machine.

This game is too simple for those that pay their way to the very best. The market for end game drops crashes, decreasing in attaining end game status what little achievement there’s.

What ever happened to benefit based on merit? Making the process more easy for men and women who do not pay was a step in the ideal direction, but I feel as if it’s placing a band-aid onto a gunshot wound. It’s already easy enough to achieve 2mil range with no spending, as long as you have an ounce of merching ability and fundamental common sense. The real issue that needs to be addressed is raising the problem of reaching endgame status for people who pay, so that random people don’t reach 2mil range in the situation of days by simply emptying their pockets and then proceed to add to a limitless source of end game equipment, a happening I see too frequently these days.

As noted above, I cannot solo Chaos Vellum, so these mesos may be utilised to fund my principal character farther, as well as my second main.Moreover, for me , making mesos is the gist of this game, because it’s the most efficient way to obtain progress in this sport (farming in certain events also works, but can be tedious and Maple M Mesos time consuming). If I’m not making mesos or other kinds of currency, I honestly feel like I am doing nothing. And as mentioned previously, because boss runs will not satisfy my appetite for mesos, when I had variety, like I had been doing I need to merch.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.