National Canine Association

The delays are clear as day and not everyone

Front Page Forums General Canine Discussions The delays are clear as day and not everyone

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rshop2018 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rshop2018
    Participant

Prior to going into it. Just an illustration of one of them. Made a few articles previously about this as have others. These solutions are used by players for the previous two years in Maplestory. They were just blocked this season Cheap Maplestory 2 Mesoson May the 22nd that was when significant DDOS attacks were occurring and Maple had plenty of downtime. When they solved the problems nobody managed to connect with these services. Most likely blocked alongside everything else.

Ever since then, I and others have not only made an effort to contact these services concerning the issue connecting to Global Maplestory, but we also have contacted Nexon relating to this via support. Both services told me that they might no longer connect either even after conducting multiple evaluations and trying different things. I have gotten mixed answers from Nexon. I don’t think the first one knew what I was asking as he just said he would pass it on to the programmers. I tried again a few months later and had been met with a different reaction.

Because you can see them appear to think it’s just as any other personal network. VPNs are clearly against the TOS and while W[tfast and Battleping are equally personal networks they alone should not be blocked as they’re used by thousands of players who suffer from high latency. Battleping even utilizes the users IP address to login before linking through the US server which Nexon will have the ability to see I would assume.

In addition, he says the game ought to be playable with no services providing you have a broadband connection that’s really not correct. The delays are clear as day and not everyone lives close to the servers in the usa. With no services the general gameplay experience is not smooth. There are noticeable delays in strikes and buffing. Also attempting to pull off a dual flash leap close to instantly is impossible without these services.

You merely must unblock them. I found that this also. Because you can see this is quite recent. I really don’t know whether they’re still attempting to get it working together with the development team but a word on this would be fine.

Ultimately these solutions are a NEED, not a want for MMO gaming and online gaming generally. They support 80+ MMO games and if you go to any of their forums and ask if the use of these services like Battleping is allowed they Maplestory M Mesos for sale will all tell you that it is. There is absolutely no explanation as to why these should be blocked. Not everyone who’s in GMS service place is about 20-50ms ping. Maybe get into contact with these and see if you can restrict access to these providers only.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.